Dermanda is committed to protecting our customer’s privacy. Please read below to understand what data we collect, when and what it may be used for, as well as your rights.
What personal data do we collect about you?
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of our Site. This information may include:
• Information you provide to us when you use our Site, this may include but is not limited to your name, contact details, gender, product reviews, and any other information which you add to your account profile.
• Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us or using our Site (e.g. credit/debit card details and delivery information)
• Records of your interactions with us, e.g. if you contact our customer service team
• Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey
• Information collected automatically, using cookies, where consent will be asked prior to continue using the site
• Other information necessary to provide the Site, for example we may access your location if you give us your consent to do so.
What do we use this personal data for?
Depending on how you use our Site, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal data include:
• To fulfil your order and maintain your online account with us
• To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team
• To personalise the Site to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, this can be based on your browsing history, my account details and previous purchases you have made with us.
• To improve and maintain the Site, and monitor its usage.
• For market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products.
• To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent
• For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
• To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We love to communicate with our clients, after all Dermanda is all about you and we want you to not only enjoy our products and services but your experience with us. Therefore, depending on your marketing preferences, we may use your personal data to send you marketing messages by email, phone or post. Some of these messages may be personalised to you, based on your previous browsing or purchase activity, and other information we hold about you (with your prior consent). Marketing messages can include but is not limited to, seasonal promotions and offers, exclusive discounts, new launches and competitions.
If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt out from it at any time. Should you wish to be part of the Dermanda family and never miss out on anything, you are able to opt in again at any time.
Who do we share this personal data with?
We only share a client’s personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
• With our suppliers and service providers working for us, e.g. payment processors and delivery companies.
• With our professional and legal advisors.
• With third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
• With law enforcement or other governmental authorities, e.g. to report a fraud
Storage and Retention
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above, and so this period will vary depending on your interactions with us. This can include but not limited to from the time a purchase is made and for a period to cover any delivery and tax issues. If you have raised a complaint, we may retain your data for the rightful time in order for the period of a dispute being raised to pass.
At Dermanda we put our clients at the heart of all we do. When interreacting with us, you will have accessibility to all of the information we retain, and this will be following your consent. You can change your mind at any time on the information we hold about you.
Under certain circumstances, we may not be able to conform fully to you requests to the removal of your data, this can be in the instance of lawful action, but Dermanda will keep a conscious effort to inform you in the case of such an event.