Achieve youthful skin
Rebuild and repair the skin with our powerful Overnight Retinol Repair serum. This highly active Vitamin A formula, rich in anti-oxidantants, promotes collagen and elastin synthesis to combat fine lines and wrinkles. This formula is designed to allow the retinol to work in harmony with your own skin, giving all of the benefits without the side effects.
– Promotes collagen and elastin synthesis, for skin that looks lifted and firmer
– Skin brightening effect, helps to bring clarity to uneven skin tones and sun damaged skin
– Rich in powerful antioxidants to protect the skin and increase hydration
– Expertly formulated to be used around the delicate eye area, to target dark circles and fine lines
FACE, NECK, DECOLLETAGE
– Retinol: The latest innovation in Vitamin A prevents premature ageing of the skin. Contains a key ingredient known as the ‘Cassia Angustifolia Seed’ which provides intense hydration by binding the skin, preventing the unwanted affects of retinol whilst maintaining 100% results.
– Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Vitamin E: Hydrates the skin at every level to deliver a supple and firmer skin
– Hamamelis Virginiana Flower water: Acts as a barrier for your skin, improving the appearance of dry or damaged skin and reduces flaking. Leaving the skin soft, smooth and hydrated.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cassia Angustifolia seed extract, Hamamelis virginiana flower water, Aloe
barbadensis leaf juice, Ethoxydiglycol, Retinol, Hydroxyethyl ethylcellulose, Pentylene glycol,
Polysorbate 20, Carrageenan, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Lecithin, Alcohol, Propolis extract,
Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate
Apply 1-2 drops on a cleansed face, ideally at night as retinol can cause photo-sensitivity. Follow with BOTO Lift anti-ageing cream and use SPF 30 or above during the day. If sensitivity occurs, customize usage, by using on alternating nights to build skin’s tolerance to retinol. Use with STEM C20 serum for optimum results.
TIPS WHEN INTRODUCING VITAMIN A
EDUCATE YOUR CLIENTS – Take time during the initial skin consultation to explain the benefits of
Vitamin A. Remember to inform the client of the importance of UV protection.
SLOW INTRODUCTION – Build up the skin’s tolerance level by using retinol on alternating nights for two weeks. If sensitivity is reduced, it can be used nightly moving forward.