Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Rebuild and repair the skin with our powerful Overnight Retinol Repair serum. Promotes collagen and elastin synthesis to combat fine lines and wrinkles. This highly active formula is also rich in antioxidants, for more hydrated and brighter skin.
Rebuild and repair the skin with our powerful OVER-NIGHT RETINOL REPAIR serum. This highly active Vitamin A formula, rich in anti-oxidants, promotes collagen and elastin synthesis to combat fine lines and wrinkles. This formula is designed to allow the retinol to work in harmony with your own skin, giving all of the benefits without the side effects.
– Promotes collagen and elastin synthesis, for skin that looks lifted and firmer
– Skin brightening effect, helps to bring clarity to uneven skin tones and sun-damaged skin
– Rich in powerful antioxidants to protect the skin and increase hydration
– Expertly formulated to be used around the delicate eye area, to target dark circles and fine lines
FACE, NECK, DECOLLETAGE
– Retinol: The latest innovation in Vitamin A prevents premature aging of the skin. Contains a key ingredient known as the ‘Cassia Angustifolia Seed’ which provides intense hydration by binding the skin, preventing the unwanted effects of retinol whilst maintaining 100% results.
– Hamamelis Virginiana Flower water: Acts as a barrier for your skin, improving the appearance of dry or damaged skin and reducing flaking. Leaving the skin soft, smooth, and hydrated.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cassia Angustifolia seed extract, Hamamelis virginiana flower water, Aloe
barbadensis leaf juice, Ethoxydiglycol, Retinol, Hydroxyethyl ethylcellulose, Pentylene glycol,
Polysorbate 20, Carrageenan, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Lecithin, Alcohol, Propolis extract,
Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate
Apply 1-2 drops on a cleansed face, ideally at night as retinol can cause photo-sensitivity. Follow with BOTO Lift anti-aging cream and use SPF 30 or above during the day. If sensitivity occurs, customize usage, by using it on alternating nights to build the skin’s tolerance to retinol. Use STEM C20 serum for optimum results.
EDUCATE YOUR CLIENTS – Take time during the initial skin consultation to explain the benefits of
Vitamin A. Remember to inform the client of the importance of UV protection.
SLOW INTRODUCTION – Build up the skin’s tolerance level by using retinol on alternating nights for two weeks. If sensitivity is reduced, it can be used nightly moving forward.